Why all hashtags are grouped on 30?
- 30 is the maximum number of hashtags that you can add at once in the description or in the comments to the post according to the rules of Instagram.
How to use 30 hashtags in one post?
- 1st way: copy the group of 30 hashtags, insert them into the description of the post, save.
- 2nd way: save the publication without hashtags, copy the group of 30 hashtags and insert them into the comment under your post.
When to publish hashtags? Is it possible to use always the same hashtags? - Important to know!
- The hashtags must be added at the moment of publication in Instagram or immediately after it, because the hashtag's feed is chronological. An easier explanation: the sooner you add hashtags after the post's publication, the more persons see your post in the feed of hashtags selected.
- Instagram doesn't like when you use the same hashtags from post to post. Even if the theme of your posts remains the same, you can always choose different hashtags, because there are various elements in the photo. For example, if all your photos represent nature, the hashtags shouldn’t be only "nature", but could be also " sunset", "flower", "sky", "spring" etc.
- To get more likes, use more general hashtags. For example "cafe" instead of "Starbucks". The hashtags on more general topics are more popular in Instagram, they have more viewings of posts and more likes.
How to understand color codes in hashtag sets?
- Red - High popularity - More than 10,000,000 publications in total on all hashtags of the hashtag set.
- Orange - Average popularity - More than 1,000,000 and less than 10,000,000 publications.
- Yellow - Low popularity - Less than 1,000,000 publications.