We, us or our refers to Tagsets.com.
Personally identifiable information refers to any information which may identify an individual personally, such as first and last name, home address, billing address, or other physical address, email address, telephone number, etc.
Sites means our websites located at tagsets.com and its subdomains.
Services means any services that we offer to visitors of our Sites.
Information we collect
When you visit our Sites or use our Services, we collect personal data. The information we collect about you depends on the services that you use (and how you use them):
- Information you provide to us directly: When you sign up for or use our Services, we ask you to provide your email address. We may collect username of your Instagram account and other public data from your Instagram account to provide you our Services. We may collect payment information from you in order to take payment for our Services. If you contact our support, we will collect the information we need to categorize your question and respond to it.
- Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you automatically when you visit our Sites or use our Services. For example, we collect information about how often you use the Services, pages visited, links clicked, mouse movements, and other information about how you interact with the Sites and Services. We may also collect data about how you interact with messages we send to you, for example, whether you opened an email or read an in-app message. We collect information about the device you use to access our Sites and Services, including your browser, operating system, and cookie information. We may also collect your location data (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address).
- Information we get from third parties: We may also obtain information from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Sites and Services. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize our Sites and Services.
We are constantly trying to improve our Services. This means that we are introducing new features of our services regularly, some of which may result in the collection of new data from you.
Using your personal information
We use, process, and store your personal information as necessary to provide you with any services you've requested, and to manage our relationship with you, including:
- To operate the Sites and Services: We use the collected information to help us administer our Sites and services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, and process transactions between you and Tagsets.com.
- To communicate with you: We communicate with you via email, or other means available on or through the Services (for example, via live chat or in-app notifications) about your use of our Sites, and services, product announcements, software updates, as well as transactional and service messages, such as welcoming you to our Services or informing you of issues with your account, for example if your social account has disconnected. You can opt out of receiving our newsletter in the footer of each email we send to you or through your Tagsets.com account settings. You cannot opt out of receiving transaction or service messages from us (for example, e-mail message with your password after sign up).
- To enhance our Sites and Services and develop new ones: We use the collected information to conduct research, develop new features, and enhance or improve the features, algorithms, and user experience of our Sites and Services.
- To support you: We use the collected data about you to respond to your requests for information or assistance.
- To market to you: We may send marketing emails and special offers about Tagsets.com, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. We may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our Services or through third party websites and platforms.
Sharing your data
We will only disclose your personal data to:
- Third party service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, payment processors, and accountancy. We may also share your data with analytics providers that assist us in the improvement of our Sites. These service providers may only access, process, or store personal data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- Regulators, government agencies, law enforcement bodies, courts or other third parties where we think it's necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights.
- Other third parties where we have your explicit consent to share your personal data.
Data storage and security
We're committed to protecting your personal data and have implemented reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to our servers, and to safeguard data. We have implemented such technology and security features ourselves or purchased them from specialised third parties, and we maintain strict internal guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use. Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and we will continue to enhance security as new technology becomes available. We encrypt our services and payment process using secure sockets layer (SSL) and/or transport layer security (TLS). Access to your account requires password verification. Please note that despite these measures, no website can guarantee data to be 100% secure.
International data transfers
Your data may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country you live in – such as to the United States, where some of our service provider's servers are located. That country may not provide the same level of data protection as your own country. Whenever we transfer your information outside of Europe, we will take steps which are reasonably necessary to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information and to make sure it is treated securely.
You can remove personal information we hold about you at any time by logging into your account, accessing the Profile page, and then deleting your account.
You can remove your personal data from Tagsets.com at any time by deleting your account as described above. However, we may keep some of your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and financial reporting and compliance reasons.
You have certain rights in respect to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete personal data we hold about you. You can:
- Request access to the data that we have about you. You can request a copy of your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any information.
- Have your personal data corrected or deleted. Some personal data can be updated by you: You can update your name and email address, as well as payment information, through your Tagsets.com account settings. You can remove your personal data from Tagsets.com by deleting your account.
- Object to our continued processing of your personal data. You can ask us to stop using your personal data, including when we use your personal data to send you marketing emails. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within our emails and through your account settings.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy when using Tagsets.com, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: November 07, 2018